Saturday, January 5, 2008

200 pounds beauty

Korean movie ‘200 pounds beauty‘, starting Kim Ah Joong, just received 12 nominations at the 2007 Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Festival. That is more than the internationally famed film ‘The Host’.

Maybe I just don’t understand Korean as well as I think I do. I liked both movies but I don’t see what the deal is. Honestly, I have seen better movies.Actually im not a die-hard fan of Korean Movie, but my buddy suggest me to watch this cool movie once.

I watched from one chapter to next chapter till the end.Two thumbs up for the director,actor,actress and anyone whose made this movie all-around attractive.I assume this movie should be a must watch! category.




Watch the Movie ONLINE:

Watch the MV ONLINE:

Download the Movie*:

OPTION 1
OPTION 2<* Download ALL parts, extract (where required) and join with HJSPLIT before watching (refer to FAQ for guide). Note the split files are identical.


0 comments: