Thursday, January 24, 2008

close friends



I’ve seen this video clip and love the sound effects! That monkey is freaking awesome. A brave monkey is playing around with the tigers. Jumping in the trees kicking the tiger and getting away quick again. The tiger gets pretty pissed at him, but can't catch the monkey because he is too quick. He’s giving the tigers a lesson in the way of the monkey lol :p Cheeky monkey. I’ve found it was funny when the tiger hides behind the tree to surprise the monkey or whatever it is. I love it when the monkey grabs the tiger’s ear and jumps up in his tree again. The tiger doesn't know what to do about it. I guess this was on a wildlife preserve. I doubt mama tiger would allow anyone close enough to her cubs to make this video in the wild. That would be funny as shit if the monkey got eaten at the end.

0 comments: